BI Data Analyst - Data Scientist
The iCentrix Analytics team is always looking for new talent out of our Salem New Hampshire headquarters.
The BI Data Analyst - Scientist will work with Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Technology (SQL Server Analysis Services) and the iCentrix Analytics Healthcare BI Platform to develop vertical analytics solutions for the behavioral healthcare industry. The analyst will be responsible for requirements discovery and analysis, joint application development with healthcare provider leadership, data discovery and analysis, and deployment and adoption.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate technical experience in data analysis or modeling, preferably using BI technologies.
Relevant experience includes:
1) database design and development experience, or database applications development (Microsoft SQL Server a plus.)
2) experience with BI data analytics using BI technologies (Microsoft, Tableau, ClickView, or other.)
3) Excel-based data analytics (such as Excel Pivot Tables or Power Pivot, PowerBI.)
4) a statistics educational background or similar work experience, or experience with scientific experimental design.
5) experience with data mining or predictive analytics.
The candidate must have experience that demonstrates conceptual thinking and modelling skills (examples are advanced math, scientific data analysis, a statistics education, or development of software applications with complex data structures.) Behavioral health or general healthcare experience is a plus.